Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Makiah's Fund Expanded

An update: As of tonight there has been about $525 raised for Makiah's Well. I have attachments available for water bottles as well. Please e-mail me and I'll send out a Word document that is easy to print on your computer or that can be taken to a copy center. My faith is being expanded. Anna, my 9 year old daughter, told me that she was believing that a well would be dug by Christmas. I'm believing that God will bring the donations in to make that happen. Thank you for your generosity and the love being shown to the King family. LET'S BUILD A WELL!
I thought it was so neat when I was searching for a key verse to use for the water project. " He will lead them to springs of living water." Revelation 7:17 will be the key verse, but the complete verse is "For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their Shepherd; He will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

No comments: