Saturday, December 18, 2010

Prayer is Powerful...

Just wanted to let you know that God is at work. My prayer time this morning consisted of giving it all to the Lord AGAIN! Knowing that I am so inadaquate to accomplish anything without His strength and joy. The humdrum of life can become a monotonous lullaby, rocking your spirit to sleep. I don't want to sleep through it! I want to live it!
Anyway, to the amazing thing. Yesterday, there were no donations made to Makiah's Well, and I was discouraged. I know that this desire to see Makiah's wishes come true is not only my own, but our Heavenly Father's as well. This is Makiah's legacy; the things that will be accomplished even though her short time with us is lost.
We have received $570 in donations today, making it the biggest donation-day since the fund was created! We are now TWO-THIRDS of the way to building Makiah's well. Please pray with me. It is God's work that we are partnering with and HE WILL DO IT!
I Thessalonians 5:24 " The one who calls you is faithful, and HE will do it."

No comments: