Wednesday, December 22, 2010















A well is coming.....a well of living water....water for thirsty souls; inspired by an amazing little girl....

MAKIAH KAITLYN KING
The money is in for the first well, and will be mailed to Operation Blessing International in the morning. I am so amazed!! I was telling my children just two short weeks ago about this project. I told them I believed that we were supposed to raise money for a well for Makiah. Anna said, "I believe there will be a well by Christmas." My heart wanted to believe it too. My daughter took a step of faith by giving all her birthday money toward the well project. Makiah gave all the money in her piggy bank. Isn't that what this season, the season of Christ's birth, is all about?.....giving. Those of you who gave, partnered with Makiah to bring clean water to needy people, needy children across the world. The message of the LIVING WATER is coming to those people as well. I pray that each person that takes a drink from Makiah's Well will invite Jesus Christ to reside in their thirsty hearts. I pray that people will be sent to minister and preach God's Word to them. I pray that many others will give toward building wells in Makiah's memory, as her legacy to all of us. I pray that we will believe.

No comments: